- Increase in average score of students participating in tests designed to measure technical and critical thinking skills
- Increase in NBA accredited UG & PG programs
- Increase in Transition rate of UG students from the first year to second year
- Increase in enrolment of students from traditionally disadvantaged groups (SC/ST & Women) in total enrolment.
- Direct project beneficiaries: Total number & Female beneficiaries
- Increase in percentage of PhD students in total enrolment in engineering disciplines
- Percentage of sanctioned faculty positions filled by regular or contract faculty (AICTE norms)
- Number of Faculty Trained in subject domain, pedagogy or management
- Percentage of externally funded R & D projects and consultancies in total revenue
- Student, Staff and Faculty Satisfaction Survey
- Improved employer satisfaction with engineers recruited in the past year
- BoG/ Department Management Committee meets at least 4 times every calendar and publicly discloses the minutes of all meetings
"By Education I mean an all round drawing out of the best in child and man-body, mind and spirit" - Mahatma Gandhi
The ultimate goal of education is the discovery of the meaning of life and the fulfillment of life and all mankind as well as for oneself.
Government College of Engineering, Salem not only focuses on the theoretical curriculum, but also concentrates in the development of a student personality, extra-curricular