The following fees are payable by a member at the time of admission into hostel
|2||Caution Deposit||Rs.3000.00 (which is refundable at the time of leaving the hostel)|
|3||Block Deposit||Rs.1500.00 (which is refundable at the time of leaving the hostel)|
|1||Computer||Rs.500.00 per year|
|2||Fan||Rs.200.00 per year|
|3||Iron Box||Rs.200.00 per year|
- An establishment charge of Rs.2750/- will be collected every year.This amount is subject to change depending upon the expenses of the hostel.
- Amenities,Maintenance and other charges Rs.3220.00 will be collected every year.
- Double the electrical charge will be collected from the students using appliances without proper permission
- The mess charges are based on the dividing system
- The monthly accounting periods from 21st a month to 20th of the next month.The monthly bills will normally, be published on the 30th of every month.
- Mess charges will be due from the date of issue of the mess bill.
- Members bringing guests should purchase tokens on payment of cash and produce them in the mess hall before the food being served.
- A member of the mess is normally permitted to get tokens worth Rs.100.00 per month on credit to get extra items.
- Mess reduction will not be provided during college working days.However mess duration will be provided extraordinary on grounds.
- Transfer of meals or any part there of is not permitted on any account.
- Students except the mess representative are not permitted to enter the kitchen or store room of the mess an any account.
- Students are not permitted to cook any food on their own occord in the messes or in their rooms.
- Students on no account whatsoever will be permitted to take the food in the mess.
- All the students must have a plate and tumber taing their food in the mess.
- Dining more than one person in a single plate is not permitted.