- Mentoring of affiliated institutions & promoting applications to UGC/ NBA (mandatory accreditation of 50% courses of affiliated institutions)
- Increasing faculty productivity & motivation of affiliated colleges
- Compulsory induction module (3 to 5 weeks)
- Twinning arrangements with ATUs under Sub-component 1.3 to build Capacity and improved performance
- Preparation of MOOCs, facilitating access of institutions to MOOCs
- Filling up of faculty vacancies in unaided affiliated institutions
- Developing credit-based systems
- Promotion of innovation/ start up
- Mandatory internship
- Student learning assessment
- Industry readiness
- Improve student learning, Student employability
- Hub & Spoke model
- Payment to 4th year B.Tech Students for gate registration.
- Payment to 3rd & 4th year B.Tech Students for MOOCS courses.
"By Education I mean an all round drawing out of the best in child and man-body, mind and spirit" - Mahatma Gandhi
The ultimate goal of education is the discovery of the meaning of life and the fulfillment of life and all mankind as well as for oneself.
Government College of Engineering, Salem not only focuses on the theoretical curriculum, but also concentrates in the development of a student personality, extra-curricular