PEO: (Programme Educational Objectives B.E. – Civil Engineering)
- PEO 1: To produce students who can excel in civil engineering profession or higher education by acquiring thorough knowledge in mathematical, computing and engineering concepts.
- PEO 2: To produce students who can apply their knowledge and skills to real life problems thereby not only rendering safe and economical structures against natural calamities but also environmentally sustainable and useful to the society.
- PEO 3: Mould and groom students to exhibit professional attitude, ethical behaviour, ability to communicate effectively with everyone and adapt to the latest developments and trends by engaging themselves in life-long learning.
- PEO 4: Graduates will have awareness of contemporary professional issues and support the engineering profession through participation in professional societies and/or educational institutions
PEO: (Programme Educational Objectives - M.E. – Structural Engineering)
- PEO 1: Provide a sound foundation to the students in the structural engineering concepts necessary to formulate, solve and analyze problems and to prepare them for further advancements in structural engineering research.
- PEO 2: Develop the ability among students to synthesize data and technical concepts both analytically and by various advanced software for application to structural designs.
- PEO 3: Provide opportunity for students to work as part of teams on multidisciplinary projects.
- PEO 4: Prepare students for successful career in construction industry to meet the needs of Indian and multinational companies.
- PEO 5: Promote student awareness on the life-long learning excellence leadership and to introduce them to ethics and codes of professional practice.