UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMME - PEOs:
- PEO 1: Graduates will be employed electrical engineering profession as experts in solving electrical engineering problems by their depth of understanding in core electrical knowledge and/or completed/pursuing post graduate study or research.
- PEO 2: Graduates will have awareness for lifelong learning and continued professional development.
- PEO 3: Graduates will demonstrate creativity in their engineering practices including entrepreneurial and collaborative ventures with strategic thinking, planning and execution.
- PEO 4: Graduates will communicate effectively, recognize and incorporate societal needs and constraints in their professional endeavours and practice their profession with high regard to legal and ethical .responsibilities.
- PEO 5: Graduates will have necessary foundation on computational platforms and software applications related to the field of electrical and electronics engineering.
- PEO 1 : To produce graduates in Power Electronics and drives employable in Industries, Institutes and Organizations.
- PEO 2 : To prepare graduates capable of addressing problems in the domain of power electronics , electric drives and renewable energy systems.
- PEO 3 : To enhance research skills and lifelong learning abilities.