Programme Outcomes (PO)
- Apply the knowledge of Mathematics, Physical Science, Computer Science and Computer Engineering to solve engineering problems in the modeling and design of computer based systems.
- Ability to identify, formulate and analyze complex real life problems in order to provide meaningful solutions by applying knowledge acquired in computer science and engineering
- Design, develop, test and debug the software with excellent programming, analytical, logical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to investigate problems in multidisciplinary fields and specialized domains.
- Create, select and apply appropriate techniques, skills, and modern computing tools to integrate IT-based solutions into the user environment effectively.
- Acquire the knowledge of sustainable development to assess society, healthcare, and safety, legal and cultural issues in the professional engineering practice.
- Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and
environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge which is needed for sustainable development.
- Impart ethical principles and commitment to professional ethics & responsibilities in the engineering practice.
- Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse teams in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communicate effectively on engineering activities with the engineering
community and society.
- Apply the knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles to manage projects in interdisciplinary environments.
- Ability to excel in competitive examinations and develop confidence for lifelong learning to cope up with the rapidly evolving disciplines of Computer Science